Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pro-Log

I started this blog almost two years ago and found it easier to update the carepage instead, however lately I feel the need to blog instead of the carepage. This need to blog is met with many more features and "bells and whistles" if you will, that carepages just cannot offer. For those of you who wish to still keep up with Jayci through carepages I will be doing that as well. This Blog will be more about my family and how we all cope in our own unique way with Jayci's illness. The carepage is great don't get me wrong but for those of you who are interested in the whole story please feel free to follow along. I expect to post here at least once a week...HAHAHA hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts. I know using the blog versus the carepage has been very helpful to me (even though I continue to update the carepage).

    Sending heart hugs to one my favorite heart families!

    ReplyDelete