Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introduction...

This is my very first post... I say that in hopes that you will forgive me for not knowing what I am doing.

I have been a stay-at-home Mom for two years now. I can tell you that the experience of being just a full time mom instead of being a full time mom/working full time is definitely different. My youngest daughter was born with a Congenital Heart Defect. After she was born and we learned of her exact diagnosis there would not be an option for me to return to work. Her health and well being would rely on me being home with her 24 hours a day. While I do miss the interaction of a work place, I would not trade being home with my children for anything. The lessons I have learned and attained have made me who I am today. The joy of watching them grow and play and learn is the best gift of all.

My hopes for this Blog is that you'll follow along my amazing adventures of being a Mom of four very special and amazing children. And the journey our family has taken with Congenital Heart Defects.

Thanks for stopping by and look for more posts soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment